Anim8or Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

An update to Anim8or, v1.00b, is available with a few bug fixes. Get your copy HERE. See the "ReadMe" file for details.

Author Topic: Supported video card  (Read 1969 times)

Supported video card
« on: August 26, 2008, 07:08:45 pm »

Is there a list of supported video card?
My video card is
ASUS EAX550/TD is equipped with ASUS exclusive innovations and ATI Radeon X550 VPU, a "true" PCI-Express solution. EAX550/TD fully supports the PCI Express bus, the newest PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for your graphics-intensive software applications. Additionally, EAX550/TD incorporates various innovative technologies, such as ASUS GameFace Live, ASUS VideoSecurity Online, ASUS OnScreenDisplay, ATI's SmartShader, and SmoothVision. EAX550/TD is a complete solution for the new PCI-Express market.

Why ASUS is Better?
 ASUS GameFace Live for real-time video/audio communication. 
 ASUS VideoSecurity Online for building a private security system. 
 ASUS OnScreenDisplay (OSD) allows adjusting various display settings without leaving the game. 
 High-Quality TV output for big screen gaming or presentations ASUS GameReplay

Chipset Feature 
 Powered by the powerful PCI-E VPU
- ATI Radeon X550/ ATI Radeon X300 
Proprietary ATI graphics technologies which deliver an exceptionally realistic gaming experience. 
Delivers smooth streaming media playback, eliminating choppy internet video 
Plug two monitors into your PC and get access to easy to use features that help you to see more and do more. 
  Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® support 
 PCI Express™ x16 lane native support
(This VGA card supports at designated PCI-E full speed 16X. For some motherboard running at PCI-E 4/8X mode, this VGA card can't support it.)
 Supposed to work, but I can't see the POINTS when I go in Object Point edit.

• View Profile
Re: Supported video card
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 07:23:14 pm »

I thought this was a question and not an advertisement. I use the nVidia 8600 GTS overclocked to 720 mhz with 256mb of ram at 1056mhz or something like that.

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:05 pm »

I believe all nvidea cards that support opengl, which are all higher then 5200 (?), are supported. I don;t know about other types of videocards.

• Just Relax
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:55:05 am »

Well.....Steve works for Nvidia so maybe only their cards work ::).......Im just joking with yea