Artwork > Anim8or Challenges

[ COMPLETE ] Challenge #26: Noir

<< < (2/13) > >>

3D Joe Wiltshire:
lol shouldve been more specific, I mean limitations of like useable renderers, modellers etc.?

floyd86:

--- Quote from: Destroyer on June 21, 2011, 06:04:34 am ---definitely sounds like a contest i want to engage in, does it have to be film noir or can we make something in the style of future/tech noir? 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 3D Joe Wiltshire on June 21, 2011, 03:38:21 pm ---lol shouldve been more specific, I mean limitations of like useable renderers, modellers etc.?

--- End quote ---

The theme is up to you. If you want a future scene: go ahead. Aslong the style is film noir. Most of the modeling should be done in anim8or. Rendering not necessary, but it's just black and white so it should easily be done in anim8or.

davdud101:
I'm done. Floyd, the pic in the first post was definitely the inspiration for mine.

Gyperboloid:
So, finaly, we can create anything in black & white style or it must have old movies style?

floyd86:

--- Quote from: Gyperboloid on June 24, 2011, 07:22:19 am ---So, finaly, we can create anything in black & white style or it must have old movies style?

--- End quote ---

You can create everything as long it film noir style, which means: black and white, lots of shadows, low key lighting, suspense, a bit of a depressing ambience... etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version