Anim8or Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

An update to Anim8or, v1.00b, is available with a few bug fixes. Get your copy HERE. See the "ReadMe" file for details.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Animated Textures Using Controller Scripts  (Read 4246 times)

fefe01

• make professional works only using simple softwares
    • View Profile
Re: Animated Textures Using Controller Scripts
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 04:57:01 pm »

Thank you very much raxx! I think that it it would be helpful even though i am not really good at scripting language! :)

daniel99

• Me : Anim8or RULLZ \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 05:48:29 am »

@Raxx  I tried to replace the screen images with my sequence, and that's the only way I can make it kinda work. And all the crashing. I dunno what's the problem. Maybe I'm idiot  :) :) :)
   I've been using terranim8or 6 for the urgent project, but it's a pain in the ass because it doesn't have normal maps. I had to edit all 150 materials of it.
   Maybe Steve will do something about animated material soon. I mean, it's a useful and much-needed function anim8or should have. And maybe a displacement map.
   Maybe a possible way to solve this problem sooner would be the creator of Terranim8or to add the normal maps...

Raxx

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 07:47:12 pm »

@daniel99 Sorry, haven't been able to get to this. Have you been switching between the Scene editor and the other editors a lot? I recommend disabling animation using the sprites_enabled controller and saving before leaving the scene editor, to avoid crashing as much as possible.
Pages: 1 [2]