Artwork > Anim8or Challenges

Challenge #34: Anim8or 1.0 splash screen

<< < (2/37) > >>

thecolclough:

--- Quote from: danielstritt on April 15, 2017, 12:34:18 am ---This might be off topic a bit, but how old is the original splash screen? I don't ever remember seeing another, and I've been using anim8or for ever.
--- End quote ---
it's had a few minor revisions (adding ART materials, for example), but the basic design hasn't changed since I started using An8 in 2002, so it's got at least 15 years of use behind it!

davdud101:
Haha, so excited! It's been a month or two since I sat down and had a serious modeling session in Anim8or. I need to go through my previous stuff and find my strengths so I can play them up....

Btw, Steve, will this include a new logo design?
And are we allowed to do any amount of post processing in GIMP/PS as far as text, lighting effects, lens effects etc.?

ENSONIQ5:
Sounds like fun!  It's been ages since I've worked something up entirely in Anim8or.  I'll be sticking to my usual genre of science fiction of course, should be a nice variety of submissions :)

fromsoysauce:
Question, could I do a full composition? Like rendering a full outdoor environment? Or do I have to stick with more basic single color background with maybe a chess board?

Steve:
You can do anything you like. It should highlight things that Anim8or can do, what you think Anim8or does that's fun or useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version