General Category > General Anim8or Forum

Folding paper around a drum

<< < (2/2)

johnar:
Well done Alec. Looking good.

--- Quote ---Although I could build a library...
--- End quote ---
..... You'll never regret it.
 The small effort it takes to export a sequence can repay itself over and over and over again.
 IN my 'IMPORT' folder  theres a folder 'FIGURES' and a folder 'OBJECTS' and a folder 'SEQUENCES'.
Even if you keep all files relevant to a project within the relevant project folder, it's also a good idea keeping a seperate copy of every FIGURE, every OBJECT and every SEQUENCE, within those 'figure, object and sequence' folders  (the same as textures) 
Lets face it, over time projects can get lost, corrupted or whatever. Many times i've been saved a ton of work, thanks to a saved figure and a bunch of saved sequences to match.

A sequence library?......Absolutley 100% a good idea.  ;)

kreator:

--- Quote from: johnar on September 19, 2017, 09:07:25 am ---Well done Alec. Looking good.

--- Quote ---Although I could build a library...
--- End quote ---
..... You'll never regret it.
 The small effort it takes to export a sequence can repay itself over and over and over again.
 IN my 'IMPORT' folder  theres a folder 'FIGURES' and a folder 'OBJECTS' and a folder 'SEQUENCES'.
Even if you keep all files relevant to a project within the relevant project folder, it's also a good idea keeping a seperate copy of every FIGURE, every OBJECT and every SEQUENCE, within those 'figure, object and sequence' folders  (the same as textures) 
Lets face it, over time projects can get lost, corrupted or whatever. Many times i've been saved a ton of work, thanks to a saved figure and a bunch of saved sequences to match.

A sequence library?......Absolutley 100% a good idea.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Something I always do nowadays, I have Libraries of all my stuff going back to when I first started using anim8or way back in the early 2000s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version