Anim8or Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

An update to Anim8or, v1.00b, is available with a few bug fixes. Get your copy HERE. See the "ReadMe" file for details.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:30:18 am 
Started by itsstillthinking - Last post by itsstillthinking
Done rendering and will be uploaded on May 6th, here is a preview screen rendered with ART

on: Yesterday at 07:27:04 pm 
Started by neirao - Last post by AlecJames
I searched the asl spec like you and didn't find it.  It says struct shape can contains a mesh or subdivision shape; the mesh struct is described but I don't see a subdivision struct.  So my guess is that a subdivision cannot be manipulated in asl.

Maybe Steve can confirm one way or the other when he sees this thread.

on: Yesterday at 06:26:56 pm 
Started by neirao - Last post by neirao
Someone know how?? in 'ASL Specification' not show it... :'( :'(

on: Yesterday at 06:24:42 pm 
Someone know how?? in 'ASL Specification' not show it...
???
Thanks!

on: Yesterday at 04:43:01 pm 
Started by Nellucnaiv - Last post by Nellucnaiv
Thanks for your encouragement Ensoniq. Much appreciated! The excitement of life, to never stop learning! :)

on: Yesterday at 07:46:48 am 
Started by Nellucnaiv - Last post by ENSONIQ5
Using both animation methods in combination is actually really powerful, great to hear you're moving forward :)

on: Yesterday at 01:47:07 am 

Hi Guys,
im try do this script... my first code select the objects with 'SHAPE_KIND_SUBDIVISION'
but how i can access and change the 'Working' and 'Final' value???

:'(  ???

here .a8s CODE on Paste Bin:
https://pastebin.com/eBkf8tG7

on: April 18, 2018, 03:26:02 pm 
Started by Nellucnaiv - Last post by Nellucnaiv
Thanks so much guys. About time I learnt to use bones. I always thought morphs were easier. Due to both your advice, I finally moved to a combo of both. Unbelievable what painting weights on bones can do! The bird's really become easy to move around now. Thanks again! :)

on: April 18, 2018, 07:47:08 am 
Started by dancingshoes - Last post by AlecJames
Sounds good.

I've often wondered whether Steve could add command line switches to anim8or so that we could launch it from a command line to render a specific scene, e.g. scene abc, frames 100-200, to file xyz.avi with options xxxx.

The aim being to use 'make' or similar to render a project. Could it work?  is the "with (render) options" part the bit that over complicates it?
(Just remembered - last time I thought about this - could the same anim8or project file be shared on a network so that if you have X PCs, each one could be rendering segments (depending on cores) - that is how I overcomplicated it :) )

@dancingshoes: I'm guessing that you solution splits the scene into multiple anim8or project files?

on: April 18, 2018, 12:45:26 am 
Started by itsstillthinking - Last post by itsstillthinking
Little sneak peak, while a scene was rendering iv been working on the post productions, keep in mind the audio is not final and there will be plenty of text boxes to say whats going on at any giving time

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10