Artwork > Anim8or Challenges

Challenge suggestions.

<< < (4/29) > >>

Water Music:
I think that the previous winner should host the next challenge.

captaindrewi:

--- Quote from: baxter on August 03, 2009, 01:03:21 am ---I think it would be cool to have a contest to see who can model the coolest album cover.

basically, you find an album cover you like

(http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/keane_under_the_iron_sun.jpg) for example

and making it 3d

I always thought that would be pretty interesting.

--- End quote ---

i like this idea best so far

rellik420:
i just watched this freerunning competition on tv. if you dont know what free running is you should google it because its actually pretty cool.

my challenge suggestion is have some kind of course and have a rigged character availible. the challenge would be a timed session.  the judging categories would be on reaslism style and overall "coolness" of the animation. i think this would be a fun way to use bone animation. everyone would be in the same direction but would have complete freedom over it.

Jehovahenker:

--- Quote from: rellik420 on October 27, 2009, 05:02:18 am ---i just watched this freerunning competition on tv. if you dont know what free running is you should google it because its actually pretty cool.

my challenge suggestion is have some kind of course and have a rigged character availible. the challenge would be a timed session.  the judging categories would be on reaslism style and overall "coolness" of the animation. i think this would be a fun way to use bone animation. everyone would be in the same direction but would have complete freedom over it.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean everyone gets the same character and the same course (as a download) and it will be pure about the animation.

If so, it could get real interesting, especially when it's really only about animating and even the boning is done and it pure and only about the animation.

3D Joe Wiltshire:
Another idea: Voiceover

Everybody is given the same voiceover track and has to create an animation to go along with it...

Good idea?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version