Anim8or Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

An update to Anim8or, v1.00b, is available with a few bug fixes. Get your copy HERE. See the "ReadMe" file for details.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 04:20:02 pm 
Started by Steve - Last post by RudySchneider
You may want to consider extending your stay, Steve...

With the GIGANTIC fires in both northern and southern California, the air quality is miserable.  I moved from Boulder Creek (in the Santa Cruz Mountains) to Lincoln (just a bit north and east of Sacramento), and smoke from the Camp fire (over 6700 structures GONE!) made it difficult to even see things a quarter mile away!

on: Yesterday at 02:43:01 pm 
Started by Steve - Last post by Steve
I better check uur plane tickets to make sure they're for California!

on: Yesterday at 01:41:04 pm 
Started by Steve - Last post by chuft-captain
I've made a lot of progress. I'm in Italy now but will return to Califonia in a week and should have an update not too long after.
Great to hear Steve. Along with your re-writes, I hope you also found a solution for that frustrum issue we discussed.

CC

PS. Looks like they don't have the letter "r" on Italian keyboads either. (Hope you make it back safely to "Califonia" though!) :LOL:

on: November 11, 2018, 09:35:57 am 
Started by ronaldefarmer - Last post by AlecJames
It does.

It looks like the reflection of a room on an alien's phaser gun.

on: November 09, 2018, 10:34:42 pm 
Started by ronaldefarmer - Last post by ronaldefarmer
Just playing around with textures and I thought this looked sort of cool.

on: November 08, 2018, 11:44:49 am 
Started by Steve - Last post by Steve
I've made a lot of progress. I'm in Italy now but will return to Califonia in a week and should have an update not too long after.

on: November 07, 2018, 07:13:09 pm 
Started by Steve - Last post by Hanka
My disk crashed this week. I have a back-up service for my data. Unfortunately when I added a new disk last April it suspended backing up the Anim8or source files.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sooooo, now I get to rewrite everything from mid April. This includes multi threaded rendering and the new bone editing code.

Don't worry, I'll rewrite it all. It was a lot of fun the first time, and it should be even more fun the second!

Sorry for this, its usually hard to start over most of the times after investing so much time on certain projects.

i am hoping that by now you have made progress and even improved on what you had before.

on: November 05, 2018, 04:44:53 pm 
Started by Kamagoi - Last post by neirao
Nice Low poly character! :)

on: November 03, 2018, 04:52:35 am 
Started by Kamagoi - Last post by Kamagoi
That script was extremely helpful! Thanks a Lot!!!!

on: November 02, 2018, 04:42:10 pm 
Started by Kamagoi - Last post by Claude
In the ASL Scripts Database,there's a 
Reload Textures script by Kubajzz.
Not automatic,but faster I hope.
See if it helps.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10